*Tickets for full-time students, senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients (Tickets for full-time students and CSSA recipients are available on a first-come-first-served basis)
Ticket Sale at URBTIX outlets
Credit Card Telephone Booking: 2111 5999
Ticketing Enquiries:2734 9009
Programme Enquiries:2824 5329 / email@example.com
Group Booking Discount
Offer is available for booking via "Group Booking Form" on or before 25 February 2013. 20% off for each purchase of 10 or more tickets at standard price; 30% off for each purchase of 20 or more tickets at standard price on screening programmes.
- Access to all screenings during Festival period (8 March - 17 March 2013)
- Get a free copy of the 18th ifva House Programme and a ifva tote bag (total worth HK$60)
- Each order form can only purchase ONE VIP Pass. Price per pass: HK$450
- VIP Pass is non-transferable and good for one patron only.
- VIP Pass is sold to persons aged 18 or above.
- Free seating for all programmes. Please queue for admission.
- No replacement for loss or damaged pass will be entertained.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter or to cancel programmes without prior notice.
How to Order:
To order, please fill out the “The 18th ifva Festival - VIP Pass Order Form” and return together with your recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment method and terms & conditions, please refer to the form.
Redemption of 18th ifva House Programme
Get 1 copy of the 18th ifva House Programme (worth HK$35) by purchasing 4 regular price tickets. Limited copies available while stocks last.
Redemption Points and Opening Hours:
- From 4 – 30 March (Mon-Fri: 10:00 – 18:00; closed at weekends and Public Holidays)
Reception Counter, 8/F, Hong Kong Arts Centre
Address: 8/F, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- From 2 – 17 March 30minutes prior to all screening programmes
ifva reception counter, agnès b. CINEMA foyer
Address: UB, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Film Classification and Refund
Fax: 2519 2032
Address: 8/F, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
Office Hours: Mondays to Fridays 10:30am –6:00pm (Closed on weekends and Public Holidays)